My LIFE Part I
The Childhood
Why hellos to all, this is officially my first blog post ever. I plan to make this a semi-often occurence and will hopefully keep things updated as needed. My name is James Timothy McAllister, I was born the 10th of May Nineteen Hundred and Eighty Two to two loving and wonderful parents. I was reered in the wonderful town of Kaysville Utah where I was the oldest of 4 children, and the most handsome I might add. My childhood was a blur of school and summers. My fondest memories include my family and friends on vacations with boats, lakes, pools, and of course noodle salad. I was quite shy and remember forcing my younger brother Matt to accompany me to McDonalds counters to help me with my order. I now realize that this was more for Matt's benefit than mine because I had already perfected my communications skills while Matt was still younger than I and needed the practice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»
Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
Post a Comment