Monday, March 19, 2007

Big Fat Paully, this is OKC

Hey yall,

Thought I needed an update. In the past few months Mary and I had the opportunity to visit Midland, Texas, which will be our home for the forseeable future. We made a documentary of our travels and I have yet to transfer it to my computer so a vivid description will have to do. High School football is life in Midland, the stadium is the size of the old Rice Stadium in SLC. The two schools alternate games there and play one every year against each other. The city is bigger than I thought it was going to be, St. George size but including a downtown with oil companies.

Next, a trip to Phoenix to be in attendance at the Ben Scheuller's wedding. A delight as well. Enjoying 70 degree weather while it was snowing in Northern Utah was as good as it gets.

Now, I am currently in Oklahoma City and preparing to start my FAA training and I will be in Midland on May 14 to start my career.

Also, It is about time for my annual list of most anticipated movies for the upcoming summer blockbuster movie season. They are in no particular order:

1. Blades of Glory

2. Spiderman 3

3. Evan Almighty

4. Ocean's Thirteen

5. Transformers

6. The Bourne Ultimatum

7. Balls of Fury

And, of course The Simpsons Movie

Much love

JAMES

2 comments:

dvjs said...

once you become an official atc, it is time to grow the mustache. in time we shall unite.

Anonymous said...

no way danny