
Here I am alongside Donny Dave Fabrizio, whom I consider a very good friend. We are simply and most convincingly putting out the "vibe" And doing it quite well I might add. I need not mention that Donny is wearing a pink tie, there is absolutely no reason to mention that fact that he chose to wear pink. It does not really matter though, because of the fact that he so closely resembles one Burt Reynolds, but not Burt now, we are talking Burt in his HEY-DAY. There is also no denying that I closely resemble the one and only Living Legend Larry Bird! I know, I know, we should be twins...which brings me to my next topic...Noonball. Last week a former NBA player that played for UND a few years back showed his face at noonball and expected to find a bunch o' jabronis. Needless to say none were to be found. I can honestly say that he was utterly dominated and dismantled in every sense of the words. It was an experience that I will cherish for all time, just Jim Beal, me and a couple of noonballers livin the dream.
MUCH LOVE,
JAMES MCALLISTER
6 comments:
wonderful look, that look sparked our friendship.
noonball is james mcallister as james mcallister is noonball.
perhaps this week we do the shirt triple h tear thing.
take care.
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»
Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»
Larry Bird, yeah... more like Ronald McDonald..... love you!
Post a Comment