
Ice Candles are a family tradition, and I have decided to carry on the same tradition with my new wife Mary. I cannot remember a Christmas without them, I truly do not know if Santa Claus is real or not, but do not wish to jinx it!
Pictured is a wonderful example of an ice candle that I would light outside of my window on a Christmas Eve so that Santa could in no ways miss my house and most assuredly would pass by and leave me a trinket or seven. I look forward to sharing this tradition with Mary and the fun and enjoyment that comes from it.
I hope all is well with all that everyone is involved with and participating in, Christmas is a time for giving and I truly wish the best for everything and everyone this season. I recently heard a speech from a man who I believe to be inspired of God teach that it would be unrealistic to try to make everyone always act like Christmas is right around the corner, full of cheer and joy. But if everyone made an effort every other time of year just to be a little bit nicer a difference would be seen and felt by all.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
2 comments:
I also believe you, James, to be a man inspired by God. I embrace your words as biblical text. I am now a true believer in ice candles!
how can i obtain an ice candle?
Post a Comment